Group and individual classes is studio or at home
Is a comprehensive method of physical work that sets in motion all the muscles of the body, even those that we do not usually exercise when we practice any other activities or sports.
- Helps align the body, improving posture
- Improves coordination, balance and stability
- It works at the same time the breathing, the force, the stability and the resistance
- Increase concentration
- Decrease back pain
- Reduces stress levels
- It is a type of conscious exercise, which helps increase the level of endorphins
- By reducing anxiety, it improves mood, providing an overall feeling of well-being.
The reformer machine or pilates bed
Is considered the most complete for exercises that involve the whole body. It is a flat platform, designed to slide from one side to the other, with a system of wheels, grips and pulleys. With these elements, movements are made that train strength, endurance, flexibility and muscle tension, with a series of routines that allow you to tone and shape the entire body.
The Pilates mat
Is performed on the floor, on a mat, that is to say that all the movements that its practice implies are done directly on the floor without the need for auxiliary machines. Pilates mat exercises start from the abdominal area and involve lifting the trunk and legs.